MINIATURE TSMG MODEL
NICKNAMED 'CLASSIC' | 1:3 SCALE DIE CAST METAL MODEL
Used at large in WW2 and later by criminals at large, the TSMG became popular for good and bad. We nicknamed CLASSIC for the iconic image it now serves as. You can get your hands on a piece of history with a toy model version of the TSMG.
- 1:3 scale TSMG Model
- Die cast black metal with Wood-grain (acrylic) stock
- Functional bolt
- Metal magazine with functional mag release
- 3 dummy non-firing .45 rounds
- Trigger squeezes in
- Comes with trophy stand
- Easy to assemble
- Closed barrel - collectibles item
ABOUT THE TSMG MINIATURE WE CALL CLASSIC
- Extremely accurate toy model the TMS WW2 rifle. It is a self assembly model with a trophy stand to display on desk or shelf. Comes with three .45 dummy rounds.
SIZE AND COLOR
- CLASSIC comes in at 28cm. It is 1:3 scale size. The black is die cast metal set against wood grain plastic. The CLASSIC TSMG mini weighs in at 11 ounces.
- Comes new in packaged box as a self-assembly kit. This can be the best part for users as it assembles like a real one would. Expect 5 to 15 minutes assembly time. Instructions provided with each model or view our assembly videos.
SARGES CLASSIC SERIES
Emerging in the early 1900's the TSMG has played a vital role in several pieces of history. The Sarge is pleased to add this historic gem to his lineup of non-firing toy collectibles. Included in the classic series is the SVD and 1911.
Sarge is happy to be locally shipping our models to dozens of countries in Europe. Orders are shipped daily via UPS or DHL, tracking provided with each order. Items arrive within 3-8 business days.
€8.00 Flat shipping for: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom
€12.00 Flat shipping for: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
€20.00 Flat shipping: Norway, Switzerland
Sarges Buy Back Guaranty. You have 30 days to decide if you would like to return your products. If you receive an item that has a missing or damaged piece, please contact our support team at Support@Goatguns.com and include Order number and a photo.