MINIATURE M16A1 MODEL
NICKNAMED 'FUGAZI' | 1:3 SCALE DIE CAST METAL MODEL
Tried and True. "FUGAZI" gets its name for being something that is completely out of whack, messed up or screwy. This was the predominant rifle used during Vietnam war, entering the market in 1964.
We thank all of our Vietnam Veterans who served overseas.
- 1:3 scale diecast Metal model of the M16A1
- Muzzle included
- Charging handle pulls back
- Ejection port that opens / closes
- Metal mag with release feature
- 3 non-firing dummy rounds
- Trigger squeezes
- Select fire switch adjusts
- Comes with trophy stand
ABOUT FUGAZI - OUR MINIATURE M16 MODEL
- All Metal parts on this M16A1 1:3 scale model collectible. Mix it up and customize with interchangeable parts!
Updated late 2020! It is now a true M16A1 with the extended handguards and correct upper, new grip and short mag. Model does rest on stand as shown.
SIZE AND COLOR
- Painted flat black on die cast metal. 'Fugazi' is 32cm when assembled. It weighs in at a hefty 13 ounces!
- Some assembly required. Instructions provided, this is most fans favorite part. Parts snap in place, expect 2-10 minutes for assembly.
Sarge is happy to be locally shipping our models to dozens of countries in Europe. Orders are shipped daily via UPS or DHL, tracking provided with each order. Items arrive within 3-8 business days.
€8.00 Flat shipping for: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom
€12.00 Flat shipping for: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
€20.00 Flat shipping: Norway, Switzerland
Sarges Buy Back Guaranty. You have 30 days to decide if you would like to return your products. If you receive an item that has a missing or damaged piece, please contact our support team at Support@Goatguns.com and include Order number and a photo.