MINIATURE FDE AR15 MODEL
NICKNAMED 'DUSTOFF' | 1:3 SCALE DIE CAST SCALE MODEL
Meet Dustoff. Finding it's way home after a well fought battle, it joins Sarges elite of unique miniature gun models. Dustoff is slang for a medical evacuation by helicopter.
FDE is a common color to put on the real ones. Making the black stand out, this tan M4 variant is a great collectors edition. 'Dust Off' joined Sarge's collection in June of 2019.
- Comes with suppressor
- Popular 'Flat Dark Earth' painted
- 3 adjustable stock positions
- Rear sight picatinny rail mounted
- Charging handle pulls back & ejection port opens
- Metal magazine with functioning mag release
- Functional selector switch
SIZE & COLOR
- With the stock adjusted at full length and a suppressor on, 'Dustoff' will measure a full foot 30cm in length. It is painted FDE (Flat Dark Earth) against flat black making for one unique piece that all will admire. This scale model weighs 12 ounces.
- This is one of the easier builds, expect 5-10 minutes of fun. No screws required, parts snap into place.
Sarge is happy to be locally shipping our models to dozens of countries in Europe. Orders are shipped daily via UPS or DHL, tracking provided with each order. Items arrive within 3-8 business days.
€8.00 Flat shipping for: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom
€12.00 Flat shipping for: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
€20.00 Flat shipping: Norway, Switzerland
Sarges Buy Back Guaranty. You have 30 days to decide if you would like to return your products. If you receive an item that has a missing or damaged piece, please contact our support team at Support@Goatguns.com and include Order number and a photo.